Are you ready to turn client conversations and negotiations into effective exchanges that will motivate lasting behavior change?
Therapists, teachers and healthcare professionals like you from around the world are frustrated with client conversations regarding change. Change talk rarely happens naturally!
Skilled clinicians, however, can guide their client toward change in a positive and supportive way -- through Motivational Interviewing (MI).
Join Stephen Rollnick, Ph.D., the foremost expert and co-founder of MI, for a new online course that covers the latest developments & cutting-edge MI skills. Dr. Rollnick will guide you through this transformational course, and you'll even see MI in action in clinical demonstrations.
Addictions, Anxiety, Depression, Mental Health Issues, Lifestyle Related Diseases, Medication Adherence, Chronic Disease...these are just some of the key areas MI has proven effective in motivating client change - even with reluctant and ambivalent clients.
Don't miss this opportunity to gain evidence-based MI skills from a master and world-renowned expert of Motivational Interviewing.
Plus, Sign Up Now and Get
These Additional Bonus Videos - a $120 Value!
A rare, must-see program! Watch Dr. Rollnick, co-founder of MI, "Demo" with a simulated client the key skills of Motivational Interviewing with clients regarding substance abuse and other mental health problems.
This program features conversations regarding medication compliance, diet adherence, post op recommendations, smoking cessation, physical activity, alcohol/drugs, diabetes control, medical adherence follow up and other patient behaviors where you need to improve patient outcomes and quality in an organization, increase success and reduce re-admission.
- Watch any of the video sessions, plus all bonus materials, online at your convenience and at your own pace. Access all course videos and materials online forever. Plus, use the PESI Mobile™ app to access the course content on-the-go, wherever and whenever you want on your mobile devices. Click here for course objectives and outline.
- Add the seminar manual, bonus materials, and video downloads to your reference library to watch again and again in the future.
- Interact and collaborate with other professionals in the online community through chat boards and online forums. Share your reactions, exchange ideas, ask questions, and network with your peers.
- Complete your CPD tests online at the completion of each session. Once you pass, you can print your CPD certificate online instantly - earn up to 9 hours of CPD credit.
Continuing Professional Development Certificates:
PsychOz Publications, in collaboration with PESI in the USA, offers quality online continuing professional development events from the leaders in the field at a standard recognised by professional associations including psychology, social work, occupational therapy, alcohol and drug professionals, counselling and psychotherapy. On completion of the training, a Professional Development Certificate is issued after the individual has answered and submitted a quiz and course evaluation.
- Everything in this series is yours to download and keep forever.
Register for this comprehensive training course without risk. If you're not completely satisfied, email us at email@example.com. We're that confident that you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.